Friday, August 22, 2014

Crystals and the Postman are a Girls Best Friend

Whew, I've been so uber busy lately I feel the need for a party!! Time to chill, get extra special dressed up and party!! So I thought I'd bring the party to you...Ellen von Unwerth style! OMG, this video is SUPER cute and just how I would imagine a Margarita Bloom girl would live. I need to master those super fabulous cat eyes too. Can I just have everything in this video? The clothes, cute house and throw in the makep artist too. *wink* Wearing rollers in your hair has never been SO GLAMOROUS!



Sister by Sibling have teamed up with Ellen von Unwerth and Swarovski to create a short fashion film featuring identical twin models Ruth and May Bell to celebrate their spring/summer 2014 collection.

Showcasing crystal embellished looks from the 'Sophisticated Boom Boom' collection; the film pays homage to its American Tupperware party theme. Shot in an authentic 1950's house and typically Ellen von Unwerth in style, the film is colourful, cheeky, and gorgeous, and depicts the twins preparing for a party. I LOVE Ellen von Unwerth's style. I mean, it's just so fabulous!! And yes, I do wash dishes all dressed up like the twins. *dimple* Hope your day is a sparkly one peeps!!

1 comment:

Leave us some love! WE heart you! XOXO